- An e-learning course that’s not just an online PowerPoint presentation?
- An “explainer” video?
- A fluid and informative webinar?
- A course that blends classroom instruction with online support tools and learner interaction?
- A user guide for your new software that reduces help desk/support calls?
- A clear, concise job aid to reduce errors in a key process or task?
- A virtual course for a global audience?
- A process map that everyone involved in the process understands?
- A facilitator guide that gives instructors a solid framework for delivering a class while allowing their own expertise to enhance the course material?
- Participant workbooks that learners will keep and reference after the class, instead of stuffing onto a shelf?
- A grant or project proposal that makes your idea stand out from the rest?
I’ve created all of the above, and much more.
My flexible work style adapts to fit your organization’s personality and always begins with what you have that’s already working. My versatile blend of skills ensures:
- a solid education design foundation,
- professional writing style,
- visual appeal, and
- technical excellence.